Right-buttons width calculation in Android with beta14

Hi all,

I’m trying to migrate an Ionic app from beta13 to beta14 but I found a weird issue. The app is based on the side-menu starter template but with the menu on the right side. On some screens we add an extra button to the left of the menu toggle button, that is, adding a button before the button menu-toggle in the <ion-nav-buttons side="right"> container directive. It worked fine until beta14.

The problem is that in beta14 the toggle button is pushed to the next line if we add the extra button, that is, the menu toggle button is placed under the other button instead of on the right of the nav bar.
I couldn’t reproduce the issue on a browser, only on some Android devices (namely a Sony Xperia M2 with Android 4.4.2), but here’s how it looks like: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/KwgwGB

I debugged remotely the Android device with Chrome DevTools and found that the <span class="right-buttons"> generated by ion-nav-buttons has an insufficient width to contain both buttons. In my case the width set by Ionic is 83.46875px. If changed to 84px the problem goes away, so it looks like some kind of rounding issue.

Is this a bug?. Is there a workaround?.

Thanks beforehand.
Regards,
Rafa.

EDIT: can’t reproduce the issue on Ionic Lab

I’ve confirmed the same issue with the nightly build. Has anyone else seen this issue?

No one could reproduce it? Any idea how to fix it?

I managed to workaround the problem by adding the following CSS rule:

.bar.bar-header .buttons{
font-size: 95%;
}

Should I submit a new bug report?

I can confirm that I am having this issue as well. Simply rounding up the width of that span fixed it. Will try your fix for now.

I thought I was the only one having this problem. Let me know if you find a better way to fix it.
Thanks!

Looks like this is still a bug in RC1.