I’m having a big issue with my app, here is the scenario:
- When signing up to app, it fails to set the value for the tapped radio-buttons.
- I know this because there is no checkmarks. ✓ / Also displays an error that none of the answers are ticked.
- There are also ngIf statements that are not affected by tapping on the right answers (yes/no).
- When pressing continue, the app registers the ticks, but it is annoying that it doesn’t do it the first time.
- App is updated to the latest Ionic and Angular.
Link to video: Youtube