I’m about to start a new project and need to know if the requested features are possible with Ionic.
A service where users can create, read, update and delete items (with some sort of forms).
Image upload is also requested.
- Service is available / accessible on all desktop platforms (macOS or Windows)
- Service can be used online or offline with CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations
- Service uses some sort of database
- If the user gets offline, he should be able to see the the latest state (when he was online for the last time)
- The user should be able to add / delete / update items offline. This data should be synced (automatically or manually, does not really matter) as soon as he gets online later
Is that possible by using Ionic?
I guess creating a PWA would make sense here, maybe with some sort of Firebase backend?
Do you recommend a specific setup for this use case?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions!