PWA using Ionic2

We are revamping our mobile site as progressive web apps using Ionic2. We are having around 15 components in our app and our final bundle size is around 8 mb. Becoz of huge size the initial load takes around 22 sec in 3G connection. Is there a way to reduce the final bundle size. What I am looking for is instead of having all the components in the final bundle , can I have only the main components and progressively load the rest dynamically.
Please suggest…
Thanks in advance

http://blog.ionic.io/ionic-and-lazy-loading-pt-1/

@Sujan12 I have tried Lazy Loading but still size of final bundle was huge only and I faced few more issues while using ModalController and Popover in my project as they are not able to access Pipes/Components/Services until they are imported directly in app.module.ts or by importing shared.module.ts (which has all imports of services/components/pipes) in app.module.ts .
Adding to this, I am facing issue in first time load of app as it is caching huge amount of data not only for my app. I created a new application(based on tabs theme) by ionic start sampleProject --v2 and I started that service. I cleared cache in my browser and opened that service and checked for the cache which always comes around 4.5mb . So, my point here is if basic application is having 4.5mb cache storage on first time load, and I am having around 15 components then its cache storage on first time will be huge which will lead to increased loading time(even after I used lazy loading same scenario exists). And also I want to mention, first loading time of same application in IOS device takes around 3-4 seconds while in android device it takes around 20 secon ds.