Push Notification via FCM

Hello guys,

I need help regarding this: In my app i want user to click on button(there are many buttons each representing specific channel), when something happens on backend i want to fire notify all users that clicked on that specific button with push notification. I already set up push notification via FCM and i am able to send push notification form Firebase Console. But i want notifications to be sent to certain people that clicked certain button. Example: 3 users clicked on button1 and 2 users clicked on button2. In backed something has changed and i want only these 3 users that clicked button1 to be notified and not other 2 that clicked on button2, but on the other hand if spomething changed in backend that need to be notified to 2 users that clicked button2 i want to notify one them and not 3 users that clicked button1.

You will have to store the button clicks at the server (firestore I assume) and invoke cloud function to send messages based on whatever happens wherever whenever

You can do it with sent a unique key or token with an api during the click and store it in the server database. And you can do the stuff with that​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for reply guys. My backend is in Laravel ,i should say that. But i think i figured it out with some packages. I will let you know if i have any more questions. Thanks

I think there is no need of any plugin for this. I have already done this with Laravel. If u have any doubts still feel free to ask

I did it via this : GitHub - laravel-notification-channels/fcm: Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) notifications channel for Laravel
I mean you can do it manually but why dont save time if somebody else did it for you :D.

Also i have problem that when my application is in foreground i dont get push notification, ive seen this across multiple forums and solution i did is i dispatch local notification, everything works but when i dispatch 2-3 local notification i only see one(the last one) other dont stack up like in push notifications case.