I am using the pull to refresh to update a list of cards. Everything works but there’s a hiccup when it is done refreshing and closing.
The “Pull to refresh” text reappears for a split second before the refresher container closes.
Why would that text reappear and how to I make it not reappear? It ruins the UX.
The behavior should be:
- user pulls down slightly and sees the “Pull to refresh…” text and a down arrow. The actual refresh event is not yet fired.
- user continues to pull down, arrow now points up, indicating the refresh event will fire when user releases the touch
- User releases touch, and “pull to refresh…” text and the up arrow are replaced with the spinner.
- Spinner continues to spin while view is being refreshed
- When refreshing is complete and
$scope.$broadcast('scroll.refreshComplete')is executed in the controller, spinner disappears while the refresh container slides back up.** <-- This is where “Pull to refresh…” reappears for a brief moment**
- View is refreshed. All is well.