Problems with tabs

Hello community, I am following this example map example and wanted to adapt it slightly by adding tabs to my project. To my surprise and I really do not encounter the problem does not work for me. The code is exactly the same as the example does not change anything but it does not work. also in the tabs “List” an error nor do I know which is the following occurs:

Error: Refresher must be immediate child of ion-content or ion-scroll
at IonicModule.controller.self.init (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:47815:15)
at IonicModule.directive.link (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:52720:23)
at invokeLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:16144:9)
at nodeLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:15654:11)
at compositeLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:15003:13)
at nodeLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:15649:24)
at compositeLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:15003:13)
at publicLinkFn (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:14882:30)
at IonicModule.controller.self.appendViewElement (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:47361:5)
at Object.IonicModule.factory.ionicViewSwitcher.create.switcher.render (file:///Users/lixsys/view_ios/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:45614:41) <div class="scroll-refresher invisible" collection-repeat-ignore="" on-refresh="doRefresh()" pulling-icon="ion-android-arrow-down">

I leave my codepen with my idea, I hope you can help me.

mi example

Greetings and thanks.

You may want to check out angular-ui’s google map directive.

http://angular-ui.github.io/angular-google-maps/#!/

It works really well with ionic and can work around the issue you are having.