Problem working with ios after updating

Yes, update ionic and am having trouble working with ionic and some plugins. This is the error message I get, I’d never seen.

MacBook-Pro-de-Nicolas:view_app lixsys$ ionic build ios
running cordova build ios
Running command: /Users/lixsys/view_app/hooks/after_prepare/010_add_platform_class.js /Users/lixsys/view_app
Error: spawn EACCES
at exports._errnoException (util.js:746:11)
at ChildProcess.spawn (child_process.js:1155:11)
at Object.exports.spawn (child_process.js:988:9)
at Object.exports.spawn (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:104:31)
at runScriptViaChildProcessSpawn (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/hooks/HooksRunner.js:188:23)
at runScript (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/hooks/HooksRunner.js:131:16)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/hooks/HooksRunner.js:114:20
at _fulfilled (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
at self.promiseDispatch.done (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)
at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:749:13)

Also I get this error with the camera plugin, I install and run build throws me this error:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/view_ios.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/view_ios.build/Objects-normal/i386/UIImage+CropScaleOrientation.o view_ios/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.camera/UIImage+CropScaleOrientation.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
 (1 failure)