Problem with Example code

Hi
I try http://ionicframework.com/docs/v2/getting-started/tutorial/adding-pages/ and found

import {Page} from 'ionic/ionic';

@Page({
  templateUrl: 'build/pages/hello-ionic/hello-ionic.html'
})
export class HelloIonicPage {
  constructor() {
  }

}

this code through an error

Error: Cannot find module “./pages/hello-ionic/hello-ionic”…tion webpackMissingModule() { var e = new Error("Cannot find module "./pages/he…

but when use
import {Page} from 'ionic-framework/ionic';
No error ,and working fine …

please let me know what’s wrong ?

Can we see the file structure of your code. It might help us find the error.

please let me know if you need any other information .

As far as I know, those examples are created while still in alpha version thus some code should be applied differently

Currently I use ionic@beta version, and indeed they use ionic-framework folder instead of just ionic.
Well, since ionic 2 is not stable yet, anything could change :grinning:
Hoping to see release date for ionic2 as I found this framework is amazing and much more easier to understand (than Ionic 1, I skip Ionic 1 and go straight to Ionic 2).

Thanks for comprehensive reply .mow an question come in my mind ,if

and all example not update accordingly .where we can found actual code example .

We just need to update the tutorial. If you feel like sending a PR to update, it would really speed up the process.

@kuntal for best practice, I suggest to add template upon starting new app (since most template are working!) as starting point. From there you can go to add page (e.g: from tabs example) by copying page folder and make adjustment on app.js