Plugin - Android-style datePicker for iOS?

Hey everyone, I’ll get straight to the point. Is it possible to have the Android-style datePicker designer for iOS? I don’t want to use the spinning wheel. Has anyone done something like this before? :upside_down_face: :face_in_clouds: :thinking:

Exemple Android: :heart_eyes:
demo-android

Hey everyone, how’s it going? I haven’t found a satisfactory solution yet to replace the spinner element on iOS with something similar on Android. I’m facing difficulties with this issue.
:cry:

Hey guys, I found an Angular package that helped me out. It’s not a native plugin, but it served my purpose well.

I know I’m late, but could Ionic’s Datetime component work for this? It doesn’t do a spinner, and if you wanted it to do the Android style specifically you can pass in the Android styling for it.

Hello friend, so actually I don’t want to use the roulette selection type. When using the ion datetime component, in android mode (md), the time selection is also in the form of a roulette.
For my purpose, using the datepicker plugin didn’t look good, and ion datetime didn’t look good either.
What I liked the most was the ngx-material-timepicker package.

Anyway, I appreciate it! Thank you.