OneSignal not compatible googleServices

Hi guys,

I’ve spent 1 week back and more before I decided to write to you here.

I’m not to build android version when I’ve updated all my packages. I’m getting all-time “Dependency resolved to an incompatible version”. Any ideas how I can setup googleServices to disableVersionCheck = false?

Thanks

Dependency resolved to an incompatible version: Dependency(fromArtifactVersion=ArtifactVersion(groupId=com.onesignal, artifactId=OneSignal, version=3.15.3), toArtifact=Artifact(groupId=com.google.android.gms, artifactId=play-services-location), toArtifactVersionString=[10.2.1, 16.0.99])

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Could not determine the dependencies of task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> In project 'app' a resolved Google Play services library dependency depends on another at an exact version (e.g. "[10.2.
  1, 16.0.99]", but isn't being resolved to that version. Behavior exhibited by the library will be unknown.

Dependency failing: com.onesignal:OneSignal:3.15.3 -> com.google.android.gms:play-services-location@[10.2.1, 16.0.99], b
  ut play-services-location version was 15.0.1.

The following dependencies are project dependencies that are direct or have transitive dependencies that lead to the art
  ifact with the issue.
  -- Project 'app' depends onto com.google.android.gms:play-services-location@{strictly 15.0.1}
  -- Project 'app' depends onto com.onesignal:OneSignal@3.15.3
  -- Project 'app' depends onto com.onesignal:OneSignal@{strictly 3.15.3}

For extended debugging info execute Gradle from the command line with ./gradlew --info :app:assembleDebug to see the dep
  endency paths to the artifact. This error message came from the google-services Gradle plugin, report issues at https://
  github.com/google/play-services-plugins and disable by adding "googleServices { disableVersionCheck = false }" to your b
  uild.gradle file.