Notification with FCM : badge / background / size of the notif

Hello everybody !

I am currently developing the part of the notifications of my application, however I meet several problems … Indeed I managed to do the sending of notification, I receive them well and BUT I do not have a badge on the icon of my application (outside the application) a small 1 red like any application, I do not know how to add it …

Second problem is the size of the notifications, indeed I receive it but it only appears in the notification bar, it’s good but I would like to have an “alert” as in the picture below on the iphone! I found a solution that is to go into the settings of the application installed on the laptop (mobile settings) and activated by ourselves … I would like this to be enabled by default …
images

Finally, third and last problem (it’s already a lot :(), I receive notifications that when I’m on the application or it is in the background, but when it is completely closed or my screen is locked, more notifications …

If anyone has any answers for one or more of my problems, thanks in advance for helping me! :slight_smile:

No one, know ? :frowning: at least have an idea ?

I managed my first problem, badges, it’s now functional! I only have the other 2 problems left! If someone has an idea…