Hi Guys,
I inherited a project that I should deploy on iOS.
I tried to test it first with ionic serve but I get Typescript errors related to @angular/router ( complete log here )
that I am not able to figure out how to solve.
The previous developer (That I am not able to reach-out) was able to deploy the app on Android.
I didn’t edit or modify any of the previous code.
Could you guys give me some help on this matter?
Thank you in advance.
If you want to clone the whole project: https://github.com/SteveVercellin/cutaway-app-ionic.gi.
Details:
ionic.config.json
{
"name": "cutaway",
"integrations": {
"cordova": {}
},
"type": "ionic-angular",
"id": "f8621043",
"proxies": [
{
"path": "/wp-json",
"proxyUrl": "http://itcutaway.cutawayapp.it/wp-json"
}
]
}
package.json
{
"name": "cutaway",
"version": "1.1.1",
"author": "hrslab",
"homepage": "http://wwww.hrslab.com/",
"private": true,
"scripts": {
"start": "ionic serve",
"clean": "ionic clean",
"build": "ionic cbuild",
"lint": "ionic lint",
"run_browser": "ionic serve -l",
"cordova_run_browser": "ionic cordova run browser -l",
"cordova_run_android": "ionic cordova run android",
"cordova_build_android": "ionic cordova build android",
"cordova_build_android_prod": "ionic cordova build android --prod --release",
"cordova_prepare_ios": "ionic cordova prepare ios",
"cordova_run_ios": "ionic cordova run ios -l --external"
},
"dependencies": {
"@angular/animations": "11.2.4",
"@angular/common": "11.2.4",
"@angular/compiler": "11.2.4",
"@angular/compiler-cli": "^11.2.4",
"@angular/core": "^7.2.16",
"@angular/forms": "11.2.4",
"@angular/http": "7.2.16",
"@angular/platform-browser": "11.2.4",
"@angular/platform-browser-dynamic": "11.2.4",
"@ionic-native/core": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/facebook": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/geolocation": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/google-plus": "^5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/http": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/native-geocoder": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/native-page-transitions": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/native-storage": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/paypal": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/screen-orientation": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/splash-screen": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/status-bar": "5.31.1",
"@ionic-native/stripe": "5.31.1",
"@ionic/angular": "^5.6.0",
"@ionic/angular-toolkit": "3.1.0",
"@ionic/pro": "2.0.4",
"@ionic/storage": "2.2.0",
"@ngx-translate/core": "13.0.0",
"@ngx-translate/http-loader": "6.0.0",
"cordova-android": "9.0.0",
"cordova-ios": "6.2.0",
"cordova-plugin-facebook4": "6.4.0",
"cordova-plugin-ionic": "5.4.7",
"cordova-plugin-screen-orientation": "3.0.2",
"dependency-check": "4.1.0",
"es6-promise-plugin": "4.2.2",
"font-awesome": "4.7.0",
"ionic-cache": "5.2.0",
"ionic-selectable": "4.7.1",
"ionicons": "5.5.0",
"rxjs": "6.6.6",
"sw-toolbox": "3.6.0",
"tslib": "^1.14.1",
"zone.js": "0.11.4"
},
"devDependencies": {
"@ionic/app-scripts": "^3.2.4",
"@ionic/lab": "3.2.10",
"card.io.cordova.mobilesdk": "2.1.0",
"com.paypal.cordova.mobilesdk": "3.5.0",
"com.telerik.plugins.nativepagetransitions": "0.7.0",
"cordova-plugin-add-swift-support": "2.0.2",
"cordova-plugin-advanced-http": "3.1.0",
"cordova-plugin-device": "2.0.3",
"cordova-plugin-file": "6.0.2",
"cordova-plugin-geolocation": "4.1.0",
"cordova-plugin-googleplus": "8.5.2",
"cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard": "2.2.0",
"cordova-plugin-ionic-webview": "5.0.0",
"cordova-plugin-nativegeocoder": "3.4.1",
"cordova-plugin-nativestorage": "2.3.2",
"cordova-plugin-splashscreen": "6.0.0",
"cordova-plugin-statusbar": "2.4.3",
"cordova-plugin-stripe": "1.5.3",
"cordova-plugin-whitelist": "1.3.4",
"cordova-sqlite-storage": "5.1.0",
"typescript": "^4.2.3"
},
"description": "An Ionic project",
"config": {
"ionic_copy": "./scripts/copy.config.js"
},
"cordova": {
"plugins": {
"cordova-sqlite-storage": {},
"cordova-plugin-facebook4": {
"APP_ID": "364472907552247",
"APP_NAME": "Cutaway App Login",
"FACEBOOK_ANDROID_SDK_VERSION": "4.37.0"
},
"cordova-plugin-whitelist": {},
"cordova-plugin-statusbar": {},
"cordova-plugin-device": {},
"cordova-plugin-splashscreen": {},
"cordova-plugin-ionic-webview": {
"ANDROID_SUPPORT_ANNOTATIONS_VERSION": "27.+"
},
"cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard": {},
"cordova-plugin-nativestorage": {},
"cordova-plugin-googleplus": {
"REVERSED_CLIENT_ID": "666454472312-qk1c6djcc8pivt8bjjgsakqmqokg85oi.apps.googleusercontent.com",
"WEB_APPLICATION_CLIENT_ID": "666454472312-qk1c6djcc8pivt8bjjgsakqmqokg85oi.apps.googleusercontent.com",
"PLAY_SERVICES_VERSION": "11.8.0"
},
"cordova-plugin-screen-orientation": {},
"cordova-plugin-geolocation": {
"GEOLOCATION_USAGE_DESCRIPTION": "To locate you",
"GPS_REQUIRED": "true"
},
"cordova-plugin-stripe": {},
"com.paypal.cordova.mobilesdk": {},
"com.telerik.plugins.nativepagetransitions": {},
"cordova-plugin-nativegeocoder": {
"LOCATION_WHEN_IN_USE_DESCRIPTION": "Use geocoder service"
},
"cordova-plugin-advanced-http": {
"OKHTTP_VERSION": "3.10.0"
}
},
"platforms": [
"android",
"ios"
]
}
}