Navigating to Subpages from List Items

I recently upgraded from Ionic beta 7 to beta 14 and ran into an issue with opening a page from a list item link.

Sample code:

.state('list',{ url: '/list', templateUrl: 'views/list.html', controller: 'ListCtrl' }) .state('list.item',{ url: '/list/:id', templateUrl: 'views/item.html', controller: 'ItemCtrl' })

<ion-list can-swipe="listCanSwipe"> <ion-item ng-repeat="item in items" class="item-thumbnail-left" ui-sref="list.item({id:itemId})"> </ion-item> </ion-list>

item.Id” is a hypothetical id assigned to a list item in the controller. I’ve also tried ng-ref="#/list/item/{{item.id}}". In a browser, the correct url appears, but the view never changes. On a device, tapping the list item does nothing. In a browser, the click registers, but nothing happens. I’ve also tried editing some codepens out there with the same structure and using what I’ve posted here and also changing the ion-list to ul and ion-item to li. No change in behavior. Am I missing something?

Use chrome and open developer tools and check the console in chrome for errors.

Also disable view caching to see if it’s some funky behaviour

<ion-item ng-repeat="item in items" class="item-thumbnail-left" ng-ref="/list/{{itemId}}">

Thanks for the suggestions, sorry about the delay in response. I ended up using the rc-1.0.0 version and a couple of other tweaks that allowed me to carry out all the functions I needed.

As for your suggestions, bringing up the dev tools in Chrome unfortunately showed me no errors in particular. The ng-href link worked at times (which didn’t make any sense to me). I ended up using ng-href="#/list/{{itemId}}" which worked perfectly after the upgrade to the latest release. Thanks again for your help.