Looking for Ionic developer for an existing app - Italian preferred

I’m the owner of a small italian company. Until now I was hiring a local developer that worked on a few mobile apps for Android/iOS. Now he isn’t available anymore so I’m searching for a replacement.

The apps was developed with Ionic and I have full code. Actually I need to review and add some functionalities on a specific app that is a remote control for electronic devices (IoT).

Italian is preferred because of language and because it should be much more simple to meet personally.

If interested, please send me an email to giuseppe.modugno.loqed @ gmail.com. Thank you.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Email Sent

Regards
Seth

Hello

I can assist you with your requirement.

i have sent you an PM , please check

Regards,
Olivia

Hi,there
Hope you are doing great
I can help you out with your requirement please visit our company’s website:https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

Waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

ciao Giuseppe,
sono italiano, se vuoi contattami pure

Come posso contattarti in privato? Non trovo la possibilità di mandarti un messaggio privato. Se vuoi, scrivimi tu all’indirizzo email che ho scritto nel primo post o dammi il tuo.

Great to see that you are getting some traction on your post. Just as a friendly reminder, the Ionic Discord also has a #jobs channel that can also be helpful for connecting with other Ionic developers. link here: Ionic Discord Server. Please remember to keep posts there short (3-4 lines)

1 Like

@giusloq I hope you got my email.

Cheers,
Manish Mittal