Looking for freelancer to develop Capacitor TCP Socket

Hello,

I currently have an Ionic 5 app based on React, using Capacitor 3.

I need to establish a TCP Socket Connection on Android and iOS, to send ArrayBuffer print invoices on a Thermal Printer and to do do that I should be able to send an ArrayBuffer of raw data to an HTTP:// address on my local network, like 192.168.1.92 and port 9100.

This means that I can’t use a WebSocket (because the protocol is WS://) and I also just can’t send HTTP Requests like POST, GET, PATCH because the Thermal Printer will print out the Request Headers on the paper. Also, using Socket.io won’t work because it doesn’t allow to send raw data like an ArrayBuffer.

I believe that this would be easy if my app was Angular based, because I’d be able to use Cordova without Capacitor, and there are a few Plugins that allow us to do this. Sockets-for-cordova is one of them.

How much will it cost for a conversion of Sockets-for-cordova to Capacitor 3?

And for a solution to establish a Socket Connection on Android and iOS that allows me to write raw data to an HTTP:// address?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Hello,

I can help you with it.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6
or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com to get the estimation.

Kind Regards
Maria
+13478093381

Hi,
I have recieved your email and will soon share the reply.

Regards,
Garry

It seems me you don’t need to use socket to send the data. I think you need to connect direct to the printers by using your own app. So, if the printers are wi-fi based connection you can list the printer in the App and print on it.

Hello

I can assist you with your requirements.

Please share more details regarding the project in My email and give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

You can reach me on Email- [alanjones.tis@gmail.com].

Regards

Alan

Hello guys!

I’m happy to say that I managed to find a solution for my issue and solved by adapting the blocshop’s sockets-for-cordova package.

If anyone ever needs TCP Sockets for a React based Ionic App, here’s the link:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/@vendus/sockets-for-cordova

Thank you for being so promptly available to help on my issue.