Looking for a side proejct?

Hello,

we are launching a new app: maizeapp
You are looking for a side project to practice your ionic skill?
Ideally you live in San Francisco and we can meet up.
We have a team of 2 dev, 1 UX and 2 Marketing/BizDev.

Hi @sophian

The app looks good. We are not in San Francisco but we can work on remote location. Please let me know if we can schedule a call and discuss it in more detail.

Please send me test email at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com and I can share few our private projects example with you.

Also, we release few themes http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Regards,
Manish

I am interested. I have 2 years of experience in developing ionic applications.You can contact me at: hmasif91@gmail.com

Portfolio :
https://www.behance.net/Muhammad__Asif

Hi,

I have 2+ year of experience in developing Ionic Applications. You can contact me on my skype: salman.ullah15 or alternatively you can email me at salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com.

Hi Sophian,

I am Shivam, Senior I.T Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd.

Sure, we can assist you with your requirement easily as we have an expert team of Ionic app developers. I would love to discuss the project with you on phone/Skype call. My Skype id is shivam_daffodil

Daffodil Software is a 16 year old Software Company with a strong team of 500+ resources that has been helping organizations in building solutions around Web, Mobile and Cloud. We have developed 400+ mobile app solutions on iOS, Android, Windows, Ionic, Xamarin etc. and numerous software solutions on PHP,​ Ruby on Rails, .Net, SharePoint, ​ Java/J2EE, MEAN stack.

We have partner alliances with ​​Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Joyent, MongoDB, EMC2 and Acquia and has also recently won the prestigious Deloitte Fast 50 Award & Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific.

As being the leading software development company, we are also serving few top notch brands in the world like Dailymotion, Sony Entertainment, STC (Saudi Telecom Company), Singtel, Ericsson ​, Infosys, Aircel etc.

You can also email me at shivam@daffodilsw.com

I am looking forward to speak with you.

Kind Regards,
Shivam Bawa