I added the following configuration in config.xml to force the view in landscape orientation :
<preference name="orientation" value="landscape"/>
I get the app to lock in landscape mode. However on iOS 8, only half the pages show up (please see attached screen capture).
- After experiencing this problem with my app I was able to recreate it
with the blank ionic starter app.
- I’m not experiencing this issue with a plain cordova project created
using the “cordova create” command.
- I have not made any other changes to the starter app
- The index.html contains the following meta tag:
meta name=“viewport” content=“initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no, width=device-width”
- I’m not seeing this problem on android.
- If deployed on a phone (not emulator), rotating the device 90 degrees locks the view into landscape mode as expected.
Am I missing any other settings I need to configure to make this work on iOS? Any help is appreciated.