IOS all actions blocked

Hello,

I am facing an issue on IOS since I installed plugin push notification which obliged me to use cocopods

However now the app is running on my phone but I have a white screen after the splashscreen.

All my actions are blocked! I explain myself:
When I run the application I have the status bar setting and 6 DB access (to ionic storage). The screen is white after the splashscreen. I did not understand the issue until I checked the log and double clicked on the home button to leave the app.

A log appeared to indicate that status bar is ok. So I came back on the app and the status bar was there. I double click again and then the first call to DB occured. Then again and again until all my call to DB were done. I finally arrived on my main page.

But this is not the only issue. I want to launch the camera and it is not launched until I double click on the home button. Same thing for social sharing and QR code scanner or other native plugins

At the beginning I thought that it was due to a coincidence so I shutdown the phone and relaunch the app. Then the white screen stayed during 5 minutes until I double click on the home button which made the status bar appear. Then you now know the rest. I double clicked six other time and arrived on the main page.

The issue did not occur before I installed the plugin push. So I uninstalled it but I am still with cocopods so I cannot reverse theses changes.

Did anyone faced this issue. I am pretty sure the issue is not linked to ionic but cordova. Because it is just related to native stuff.

I am not posting this issue from my mac but I copied the information manually

ordova CLI: 7.0.1
Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.1
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.0
ios-deploy version: 1.9.1
ios-sim version: 6.0.0
Node Version: 6.11.2
Xcode version: 8.3.3

Regards