IonicView App - Http request to external API (Plaid auth API)

Hi
I am facing same issue available on this link [SOLVED] IonicView App - Http request to external API

I have tried all the steps from above thread.

But I am still not able get the response from Plaid API. This is working fine in browser. This is my proxy setting in ionic.project

“proxies”: [
{
“path”: “/auth”,
“proxyUrl”: “http://tartan.plaid.com/auth
}
]

App ID -

“app_id”: “a5080fec”,

system information:

Cordova CLI: 6.2.0
Gulp version: CLI version 3.9.1
Gulp local: Local version 3.9.1
Ionic Framework Version: 1.3.1
Ionic CLI Version: 1.7.16
Ionic App Lib Version: 0.7.3
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: Not installed
Node Version: v0.10.35
Xcode version: Xcode 7.3.1 Build version 7D1014

Can you post your code where you call the api? What is the response from the api? Do a cordova run android on your device and look at the logs (print the response to the console)

Thanks for reply.

This is from .html
<button class="button button-positive" ng-click="openLink()">Connect Your Account</button>

this is from .js

$scope.openLink = function() {
console.log(‘open the link modal’);
sandboxHandler.open();
};

I can see the console log in chrome browser. But from Icon View app, its not getting triggered the Plaid API.

ionic serve --address <<IP address>>

So you are saying the console.log(‘open the link modal’) doesn’t show up in the console?

ok do this. After connecting the device, goto chrome://inspect and click on your app’s webview and check the logs. That way you can see whats happening in your device

yes, I tried that and I can see the console log from chrome inspect for app webview. Here I am not able to troubleshoot the click event from Ionic View app. And looks like only someone from Ionic team can only be able to do that as per this link [SOLVED] IonicView App - Http request to external API.

@tim - can you please help?