Ionic V1 Xcode IOS run error Blank page at launch / Cordova, Ionic run ios : Build Failed

Hi,
I have a problem for my IOS running Ionic V1 project.
I use last version of Xcode : V8.3.3
My Ionic CLI is V2.0.0
My Ionic Project is V1.0
My Device Iphone 6 IOS 10.3.2

My app is running fine on browser, and is running fine on emulator ios. Also my app is running fine on android device. Problem comes when I run on IOS device.

Through Xcode, I had many erros with provisionning profiles but now I don’t have anymore and I use the Iphone Developer for signing certificate. I have no warning. But when I lanch “Run” command on device through Xcode, the app installs without any warnings and launch a blank screen with no error or output on the output console log of xcode.
So Xcode running devices gives me a blank app screen with no error.

Through “Ionic Run IOS” or “Ionic Run Ios --device” or “Ionic run ios -l -s --device” I have an error 65 Xcode : build failed with this error :
Check dependencies
signing for “MyApp” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘IOS 10.3’.

I have been looking on the web for days without any issue.
Please would someone help me to make this app working as I can publish it then with no blank screen…

Regards

Did you remote debug the problem on the device already? Follow these instructions here to debug the problem in Safari dev tools: https://ionic.zone/debug/remote-debug-your-app#ios Look at the console and network tabs for errors.

Also: Ionic CLI is at 3.4.0 right now. You might want to update to get all bug fixes - maybe your problem is one of them.

Hi, thanks for replying.
But I updated cordova and i let v2 for ionic to run my V1 project.
The Safari remot debug doesn’t work at all… It recognizes my device but says there is no app to debug. And i followed all tutorials on this.
I don’t know why…

Regards

Current CLI versions work just fine with Ionic v1 projects. No need to wait.

Try with a newly started app ionic start blank blank and see if it works there - not that it is a configuration problem. If it works with this new app, your app may “break” before it loads enough for the debugging to work.

Okay I updated to CLI ionic V3
But build failed with this error : Signing for “MyAp” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
Code signing is required for product type ‘application’ in SDK ios 10.3

Hey I made a new blank project, added IOS platform. But I didn’t add this new project on xcode. When running on IOS i have still the same error as usual :

=== BUILD TARGET MyApp OF PROJECT MyApp WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies
Signing for "MyApp" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.3'

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/user1/blank/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,MyApp.xcworkspace,-scheme,MyApp,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,MyApp.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/user1/blank/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/user1/blank/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch