Ionic serve reload too frequently

Hi,
I’m coding on Win 7
When I want use ionic serve that start this line :

Starting app-scripts server: --port 8100 --p 8100 --livereload-port 35729 --r 35729 --address 0.0.0.0

But it’s impossible to see screen because the reload too frequently !

If I add --nolivereload parameter the line change but at the beginning not at the end !

How to change parameters or how not to have too frequently reload ?

Thanks by advance.

with ionic info command I obtain

global packages:

@ionic/cli-utils : 1.5.0                                                          
Cordova CLI      : 7.0.1                                                          
Ionic CLI        : 3.5.0                                                          

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts              : 2.0.0                                           
@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova       : 1.4.1                                           
@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular : 1.3.2                                           
Cordova Platforms               : android 6.2.3                                   
Ionic Framework                 : ionic-angular 3.5.0                             

System:

Node       : v8.2.1                                                               
OS         : Windows 7                                                            
Xcode      : not installed                                                        
ios-deploy : not installed                                                        
ios-sim    : not installed                                                        
npm        : 5.1.0

What does that mean?

What does that mean?
What is the output on the command line? Does it build and rebuild all the time?

Yes, it build and rebuild all the time.

Then porbably something is changing files in your project directory, which the CLI catches and triggers rebuilds. Any idea?

line with my --nolivrereload parameter :
Starting app-scripts server: --nolivereload --port 8100 --p 8100 --livereload-port 35729 --r 35729 --address 0.0.0.0

Yeah what does that mean? The CLI just outputs the parameters in a different order, that is quite normal.
Does it actually disable livereload?

What editor? Could it be auto-saving?

We have the same effect on windows with angular 2. We use this line to have no problem
ng set --global defaults.poll 2000

but what to do for ionic serve ?

That is a workaround that I don’t think exists for Ionic. You should fix the base problem.

I have the same problem,
@Sujan12 , @devrap_lyon ¿Have you solved it?
I think that Chrome is the problem. The command ionic serve starts to build and rebuild after I opened Chrome.
¿Someone know how to solve this?

You use webstorm? That editor got auto-save default

it happens the same using firefox for example?

I dont use webstorm, I use Visual Studio Code and I have the auto save propertie set to false.
I am not sure about Chrome being the problem.
I have tried to close all programs and execute ionic serve --no-open and it works fine. I had oppened all programs one by one, I have started VS Code (All fine), Chrome (all fine), and when I oppened Smartgit Ionic started the build again.
¿Maybe the problem is with smargit or git?

It’s a very strange error, i think it isn’t relation with ionic… Have you tried gitkraken?

As @temohpab said, try another Git client like Gitkraken or Sourcetree. Also look for an option in Smartgit that could cause this.

I really dont know what is happening.
I have tried with SourceTree and all was going well, but when I opened Chrome it started to reload again.
I am desesperated…

What is the exact command you are executing on the command line?
In what browser are you looking at the app?
Anything special about your Chrome? Addons?

The command I execute is “ionic serve”.
I am looking at the app in Chrome version 62.
I am using windows 10.
I have disabled all extensions except Symantec Extension.

Try disabling this one and see if it fixes the problem.

I can’t disable this one because it is blocked by my company.