Ionic push JSON array by selected key

I have JSON data like this:

[
    {
        "value":54,"ru":"R201","area":"HCC","unit":"PRODUCTION","equipment":"37 P 552 A"
        }, {
        "value":1,"ru":"R401","area":"HOC","unit":"PRODUCTION","equipment":"37 P 552 B"
        }, {
        "value":3,"ru":"R401","area":"LWSR","unit":"PRODUCTION","equipment":"37 P 552 A"
    }
]

I want to make a relation data based on the selected JSON key, so when I select data for example, data with key "ru":"R401" how do I push it with navParams into next page? I want to get related data based on the selected JSON key so I can get all related data in a row. I hope someone know how to help me out.

Especially thinking about the future (involving the Angular router), I would suggest avoiding designs where you are passing anything other than scalar strings between pages.

So what I would do here is to put all this stuff in a provider:

interface Thingy {
  ru: string;
  value: number;
  // &c
}

class ThingyService {
  private _thingies: { [ru: string]: Thingy } = {};
  constructor(tar: Thingy[]) {
    // this converts the array you posted, it doesn't have to
    // go in the constructor
    tar.forEach(t => this._thingies[t.ru] = t);
  }

thingy(ru: string) {
    return this._thingies[ru];
  }
}

Now you can inject this service in every page that needs it and simply pass the ru key between pages, using the thingy() method to retrieve the full object.

let arr = [
{
“value”:54,“ru”:“R201”,“area”:“HCC”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 A”
}, {
“value”:1,“ru”:“R401”,“area”:“HOC”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 B”
}, {
“value”:3,“ru”:“R401”,“area”:“LWSR”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 A”
}
]

try using this function

function findArrayObjByValue(value) {
var array = arr.find((key) => key.ru == value)
console.log(array);
}

findArrayObjByValue(“R401”); // pass selected value here
response would be : {value: 1, ru: “R401”, area: “HOC”, unit: “PRODUCTION”, equipment: “37 P 552 B”};

pass this response into navParams

this.navCtrl.push(page, response);

@nitishrajput01 but the response show only data with area key HOC, it should be get 2 row data with area key LSWR too because the ru with data R401 is selected, how I can do that?

Hi, @rapropos I getting trouble with your code, I have provider like this

getDataChartYearly() {
    return new Promise(resolve => {
      this.http.get('assets/data/yearlyChart.json').map(res => res.json())
      .subscribe(data => {
        resolve(data);
      }, err => {
        console.log(err);
      });
    });
  }

How to put your stuff into my code?

Yuck. Don’t create needless Promises like this.

If your data is coming from a static JSON file, then it’s a waste to be rearranging it on the device every time the application runs. Instead, write a converter that puts it in exactly the format that is easy for your app to consume, put that into your assets folder, and then this whole topic becomes mooted.

No, the data isn’t static I just want to test it with JSON files, actually the JSON is fetch from the server.

1. workaround

var obj = [
{
“value”:54,“ru”:“R201”,“area”:“HCC”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 A”
}, {
“value”:1,“ru”:“R401”,“area”:“HOC”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 B”
}, {
“value”:3,“ru”:“R401”,“area”:“LWSR”,“unit”:“PRODUCTION”,“equipment”:“37 P 552 A”
}
]
function findArrayBykey(val) {
const arr = ;
Object.keys(obj).map((key) => {
if(obj[key].ru === val) {
arr.push(obj[key]);
}
return arr;
});
console,log(arr);
}