Ionic Pro - View - GIT with Submodules - need help

I switched over to Ionic pro to use the new Ionic View. They wanted me to push to ionic master. The problem is this.

I have a GIT repo using the default folder structure of a Ionic v3 Project.

Inside my ASSETS folder I have a SECOND Git repo that is connected as a submodule (Client).

/src/assets/client

the client folder is actually a git repo and all of the files contained within are files used to customize Ionic (theme, scss, colors, and a config.ts) I put my firebase setup and some database connection info (L/P) etc

This all works fine if I am building my app for a Emulator / Ionic Serve / or a Live Device. They all work great but when I use IONIC PRO - VIEW and i push to the Ionic Master This is the result.

[21:10:20]  ionic-app-scripts 2.1.4 
[21:10:20]  build dev started ... 
[21:10:20]  clean started ... 
[21:10:20]  clean finished in 1 ms 
[21:10:20]  copy started ... 
[21:10:20]  transpile started ... 
[21:10:25]  typescript: src/app/app.module.ts, line: 30 
            Cannot find module '../assets/client/config'. 

L29:  import { PackagePipe } from '../shared/package.pipe';
      L30:  import {cloudSettings, firebaseConfig} from '../assets/client/config';

[21:10:25]  typescript: src/services/fabHttp.ts, line: 7 
            Cannot find module '../assets/client/config'. 

L6:  import 'rxjs/add/operator/catch';
       L7:  import {MerchantID} from '../assets/client/config';

[21:10:25]  ionic-app-script task: "build" 
[21:10:25]  Error: Failed to transpile program 
Error: Failed to transpile program

Obviously if i build locally it works, because it can easily find the assets/client folder, but IONIC GIT repo is NOT pushing my submodule… Is there a way in GIT / Git config / Ionic / etc / etc that I can tell submodules to push to that remote? or can i associate that Ionic Remote with a submodule inside it? something so that it gets those files.

really do not want to have to make 30 Git repos with 30 branches and 30 versions just to modify some internal configs / client graphics and etc.

any ideas??

Ionic Pro is a hosted and closed source service, so there is not much we, the community, can help you with. You can contact support at http://ionicframework.com/support#support (Keep us updated if and what they reply)