Ionic Pro: git push ionic master

Hi!

I am trying to push some changes to my Ionic App created in the dashboard. I execute “git push ionic master” and I get the message: “Everything up-to-date” but no new build appears in my dashboard and I cannot see the changes in Ionic View.

Any thoughts about what is happening or doing wrong?

Thanks.

Ionic Pro is a hosted and closed source service, so there is not much we, the community, can help you with, sorry. Check these:

You can - and should - contact support at http://ionicframework.com/support#support

If that is the message (everything up to date), then nothing is pushed and no build is triggered

Sequence is

Git add yourfiles to track (if new)
Git commit …some flags and params
Git push ionic master

Rgds

Tom

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Tom.

Actually, that is exactly the sequence that I followed. I add all the files to track, accept the changes, commit them and then execute git push ionic master. Still the message is everything up to date.

Regards.

Ok

Well if git does not write the objects and does not give you feedback then I would say there is an issue git not uploading.

I am not a git expert.

Maybe git status will give some feedback, orherwise google for answers? Maybe your upstream config is not righy? Try a new project, use ionic link and do initial push? Try uplpading a trial to github?

Rgdz

Tom

Go to Ionic pro dashboard, to specific app, then click settings, and then the git selection on left hand side of page. Your info will be under ‘cloning from Ionic Pro’

Run that in command line but replace ‘clone’ with ‘push’.

git push git@git.ionicjs.com:your_ionic_pro_id/your_app_name.git

See if that works.

You can also manually add your pro git repo that way.

git remote add git@git.ionicjs.com:your_ionic_pro_id/your_app_name.git