Ionic DevApp - Corp network?

You’re into the realm of regular java type issues.

Try a bit of googling to see if you can sort.

I did this… Reduced the list of errors but still have some of the same . I added certs into my security/cacerts file but it seems like for some URI its not working even though the URI is the same as the cert I entered.

It still would be much easier if the Ionic Devapp took or Ionic View worked. Ionic would do all the building in their cloud and I could test with the devices. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. The whole point of something like ionic is so they can do the building in their cloud.

They do but they’re not a charity.

Did you look at the phonegap build alternative I mentioned?

I get it, but these are tools that they are OFFERING free for evaluation that don’t work when using Auth0 via the example they have posted on Auth0 site. I don’t need to build a package if their tool worked.

Did not try phonegap as you said these problems would persist no matter the tool

Free for Android. Always free for Android.

You’re missing the point.

Ionic DevApp and Ionic View come with the Ionic Pro Starter subscription which is free. They allow you to test apps on both Android and iOS for free. You can’t deploy them there, so if you ever wanted a production app you’d have to subscribe.

Ionic also promotes Auth0 as a preferred authentication vendor, but they are not testable via Ionic DevApp it appears. The rest of my app is. Problem is, most of my app needs to be secured and behind the login checks of Auth0.