Ionic Date Picker Range?

what version are you using ?

Mine is:

"ion2-calendar": "^2.2.0",

And this is how I am importing it in my component:

import { CalendarModal, CalendarModalOptions, DayConfig, CalendarResult } from "ion2-calendar";

“ion2-calendar”: “^3.0.0-rc.0”. That is the version of ion2-calendar. Even I tried POC today even, still not working. I am getting the same issue. Posting the sccreenshot.

Hey saberprashant,

Downgrading the version to 2.2.0 worked out. Thanks for the solutions. If you worked on item sliding that too full sliding like behaviour in gmail could you please post working code.

Regards,
M.R.C.Prasad

2 Likes

Hey,

I never worked on item sliding, so can’t say how it will be done.

Best,
Prashant

Maybe a little old, but I want to share:
I’m working with Ionic and Capacitor, with Angular 8 and it still works: you just need to installt packages from the last commit (as the developer said somewhere)

For who’s lazy (you just remind me!), you need to add in your package.json:
“ion2-calendar”: “https://github.com/shaneparsons/ion2-calendar.git#76ae1e241183500a377647b363c931a03aa50bca”

or simply install the plugin from npm using that source. it just work fine, but if you need to change dinamically the calendar’s option, you need to override the whole option object and not just the attribute inside it.

Cheers!

Like we say in Brazil: “Show de Bola!” :volleyball:
Thanks and congratulations

@HsuanXyz can we use yours with the range of time like hours in 24h format and 12h

Thank you so much!!!