Ionic Creator support lacking

Unless I am seriously myopic there seems to be a lack of support for Ionic Creator. I am experiencing a problem reported here at least three times. One generally looks for solutions before asking yet again. It is now March and the question asked in January remains unanswered. This does not signal any degree of genrally accepted support for one of your off-shoots. Creator simply does not import as advertised. It resolves to a blank screen after ionis serve.

Hello @syntagm

Please can you let us know what you mean by ionic creator support lacking. I would love to help you out.

Hey @syntagm,

Most of Creator support is done through Intercom directly inside the tool, you can get a hold of us easily by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom right of the tool.

As for your export issue, this is normally caused by one of two things:

1. Make sure your CLI is at least 1.7.10

2. Make sure you set the default page of your app before exporting. Click on a page in the left menu, then click on the “Pin” icon that shows up to set your default page.

Please let me know if you have any more issues! The fastest way to get a hold of us is through Intercom in the tool.

Thanks,
Matt

End Note: This issue was resolved by Matt. The support I thought was lacking actually materialised. I appreciate the patience and the dedication. Creator is a great tool. Thanks.