Ionic cordova run android: error in opening zip file

Hi,Why this problem?

–>>ionic cordova run android

Maybe something to do with your Android SDK. Try updating it.

What is your ionic info output?
What is your cordova requirements output?

Current version of cordova-android is 6.2.3
cordova requirement should not fail.

what should I do this problem

Run cordova run android --debug --debug > file.txt and then post the WHOLE file.txt content here.

but same error again

Please edit your post, it is not very readable at the moment.
Use the </> button above the input field to format your code, command line output or error message (select the text first, then click the button or wrap it in ``` manually). Check the preview if it looks better. This will make sure your text is readable and if it recognizes the programming language it also automatically adds code syntax highlighting. Thanks.

Do you have solved this problem?

You are not running the command I gave you. You still have an ionic in front of it.

Could you please show the whole file.txt? Or is this it? The screenshot only shows part of the output, and not the important/interesting stuff.

This by the way shows there are still problems with your gradle.

Again: This has nothing to do with Ionic, this is a pure Cordova and Android thing.

You cordova requirements output actually shows you have 3.2 installed. Probably it tries to upgrade to 3.3 when running the build? No idea.

If I were you I would just uninstall Gradle, Android SDK, Android Studio, Java and everything that is connected to it and just start new from the beginning.

I’m solved gradle problem.
I’m waiting for code finish
cordova run android --debug --debug > file.txt

That looks successful. Did everything work?

It says what the error is. It doesn’t recognize your Genimotion emulator. You can just use one provided by Android Studio.

thank you very much.You solved this problem

1 Like