Ionic cordova platform add iOS not working with Xcode v13 released 2days ago

I’m trying to run the command

ionic cordova platform add ios@6.2.0

everything is updated, my versions are:

ionic - 6.17.1
npm - 7.21.1
node - 16.9.1
pod - 1.11.2

I have the last version of Xcode (13) just released 2 days ago. When running that command I get:

--save flag or autosave detected
Saving ios@~6.2.0 into config.xml file ...
Update IOS build setting SWIFT_OBJC_BRIDGING_HEADER to: "$(PROJECT_DIR)/$(PROJECT_NAME)/Bridging-Header.h" for build configuration Debug
Update IOS build setting SWIFT_OBJC_BRIDGING_HEADER to: "$(PROJECT_DIR)/$(PROJECT_NAME)/Bridging-Header.h" for build configuration Release
Update IOS build setting ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES to: YES for build configuration Debug
Use Swift language version 5
Update IOS build setting SWIFT_OPTIMIZATION_LEVEL to: -Onone for build configuration Debug
Update IOS build setting ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES to: YES for build configuration Release
Use Swift language version 5
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess cordova.

cordova platform add ios@6.2.0 exited with exit code 1.

After reading every post I found, I included on my config.xml:

<preference name="UseSwiftLanguageVersion" value="5" />

Thinking I might had a non-supported Xcode version, I downgraded Xcode to v12.5.1, selected it on Xcode → Preferences → Locations, then restarted all terminals and processes, restarted the Mac, but still not working.

I tried to update CocoaPods with the commands:

pod install
pod setup

And still nothing was working so I decided to run the command

ionic cordova prepare ios 

to see if I could go on anyway but got this error:

[error] Error: Cannot find module '@ionic/angular-toolkit/package.json'
Require stack:
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/node_modules/@angular-devkit/architect/node/node-modules-architect-host.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/node_modules/@angular-devkit/architect/node/index.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/models/architect-command.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/commands/run-impl.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/node_modules/@angular-devkit/schematics/tools/export-ref.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/node_modules/@angular-devkit/schematics/tools/index.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/utilities/json-schema.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/models/command-runner.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/lib/cli/index.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/lib/init.js
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli/bin/ng

And yes, if you are wondering every time I updated or ran a command I did also deleted the platforms, plugins, node_modules and www folder, but anything is happening.