Ionic calendar does not load on device

i am using ionic2-calendar package for my ionic calendar and i have implemented an sql query to save the events which works fine, the problem is when i try to fetch the events in my device i get the error

ng:///NgCalendarModule/CalendarComponent.ngfactory.js:266 ERROR TypeError: event_1.startTime.getTime is not a function
at MonthViewComponent.push…/node_modules/ionic2-calendar/monthview.js.MonthViewComponent.onDataLoaded (/src-app-home-home-module.js:1423)
at MonthViewComponent.push…/node_modules/ionic2-calendar/monthview.js.MonthViewComponent.ngOnChanges (/src-app-home-home-module.js:1272)
at checkAndUpdateDirectiveDynamic (vendor.js:56161)
at checkAndUpdateNodeDynamic (vendor.js:57422)
at checkAndUpdateNode (vendor.js:57371)
at debugCheckAndUpdateNode (vendor.js:58002)
at debugCheckDirectivesFn (vendor.js:57962)
at Object.eval [as updateDirectives] (ng:///NgCalendarModule/CalendarComponent.ngfactory.js:323)
at Object.debugUpdateDirectives [as updateDirectives] (vendor.js:57954)
at checkAndUpdateView (vendor.js:57350)

it works perfect on my browser this only happens in my device. can anyone help me please? thank you

Did you find a solution for this? I have a similar problem which I think is related to a timing issue. It works on the device ‘sometimes’ and I am struggling to exactly replicate a condition that is repeatable, except that I think it is related to fetching the data and that not being complete or finished somehow…
Just curious as to what you may have tried?
Cheers