Ionic build fails error code 65 problem with cordova push plugin

Hello guys i have a build issue here. I have latest xcode7 , latest cli version but when i build ios then it throws error code 65

Cordova CLI: 6.0.0
Gulp version: CLI version 3.9.1
Gulp local: Local version 3.9.1
Ionic Version: 1.2.4
Ionic CLI Version: 1.7.14
Ionic App Lib Version: 0.7.0
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: 5.0.6
Node Version: v5.9.0
Xcode version: Xcode 7.2.1 Build version 7C1002

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/example.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/example.build/Objects-normal/i386/PushPlugin-44AF3C27B5A4287.o example/Plugins/com.phonegap.plugins.PushPlugin/PushPlugin.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-project,example.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,example,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-project,example.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,example,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/wangeltamang/Documents/est_ionic/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

1 Like

For me it was parse plugin that caused the problem, the frameworks (Bolts and Parse) that it integrated into my ios platform plugins were not working properly.
I copied the frameworks from a version of the plugin (from another project) and replaced the folders of my current inside /plugins/ and then I removed and re-added the ios platform to update its plugins.

I hope it helps :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Pepemakis