Ionic 7 Update and Android Studio

Hi All

I never previously had andriod studio issue related to my Ionic project but after update to 7, i am getting these DebugAndriodTestManifest errors.

When migrating the Ionic Project, is there a correct way to generate the Android project? I mean, as clean re-creation, but still getting my project settings, etc?
t seems that the migration from Ionic 6 to 7 has somehow affected my Andriod Project.

remove the platform android and add it again

What is the correct way to remove Andriod?

I am getting similar errors for all my plugins:
android processDebugAndroidTestManifest

it should be npx cam remove android
but try to read the docs

Thanks
I deleted the folder and re-generated it. I am now getting different errors:

Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel$Stub found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.app.INotificationSideChannel$Stub$Proxy found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver$Stub found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.IResultReceiver$Stub$Proxy found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$1 found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyResultReceiver found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)
Duplicate class android.support.v4.os.ResultReceiver$MyRunnable found in modules core-1.9.0-runtime (androidx.core:core:1.9.0) and support-compat-27.1.1-runtime (com.android.support:support-compat:27.1.1)

Looks like a conflict between AndroidX dependencies and Android support dependences.

The proper fix would be to update the plugins that use Android support dependencies as they have been deprecated for over 6 years.

But in the meantime you can try doing the opposite of what this says, instead of removing the line to disable jetifier, add the line to enable it