Ionic 3 apk build issue

Currently im using ionic 3

while building android apk i am able to get the apk but at the end i am returning with an error…

Transform firebase-common.aar (com.google.firebase:firebase-common:17.0.0) with AarTransform
Transform firebase-iid.aar (com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:18.0.0) with AarTransform
Transform picasso.jar (com.squareup.picasso:picasso:2.5.2) with IdentityTransform
Transform play-services-measurement-api.aar (com.google.android.gms:play-services-measurement-api:16.5.0) with AarTransform
Transform firebase-analytics.aar (com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics:16.5.0) with AarTransform
Transform firebase-messaging.aar (com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:18.0.0) with AarTransform
Transform firebase-core.aar (com.google.firebase:firebase-core:16.0.9) with AarTransform
Transform ShortcutBadger.aar (me.leolin:ShortcutBadger:1.1.22) with AarTransform
Transform PhotoView.aar (com.commit451:PhotoView:1.2.4) with AarTransform
Task :app:mergeDebugJniLibFolders
Task :CordovaLib:compileDebugNdk NO-SOURCE
Task :CordovaLib:mergeDebugJniLibFolders
Task :CordovaLib:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug
Task :CordovaLib:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForDebug
Task :app:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug
Task :app:processDebugJavaRes NO-SOURCE
Task :app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug
Task :app:packageDebug
Task :app:assembleDebug
Task :app:cdvBuildDebug

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 37s
44 actionable tasks: 42 executed, 2 up-to-date
Built the following apk(s):
F:\Running code\Goofy build\vioDev21thfeb-2\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess cordova.

cordova.cmd build android exited with exit code 1.

Re-running this command with the --verbose flag may provide more information.

someone pls help me out from this.

Thanks in Advance…:gloves: