Ionic 2 UI/UX Designer Wanted

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a Ionic 2 UI/UX Designer. We have developed a full mobile application with Ionic 2 and we need some help to give it a finished, professional and usable design.

The UI/IX designer would help us to choose the fonts, colours, logos, icons, transitions, etc. in order to create a coherent visual identity and bring an optimal user experience.

We expect about one week project for a freelancer. We would need to meet the designer at least once at the start of the project. We are based In Milton Keynes (United Kingdom).

Thanks.

Serge.

Hello Serge,

I have sent you the PM, Please check

Please join me on Skype for detail discussion

My Skype: cis.am3

Best Regards,
Frank Jones

Hello @sergeM,

Its looks best fit for us but we can work on this project from remote location. If you want then we can schedule a video call or voice call using skype or webex to discuss it in more detail.

You can see some of our work on Ionic Market Place http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

We have many other application which we can show you offline. Please let me know when we can schedule a call to discuss it in more detail.

You can reach me at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com or skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish

I want to create your ionic app layout.

Hi @sergeM,
I am more concerned with UI/UX designer as I have good knowledge of Ionic2, Cordova and Sass as well. Add me on skype or drop an email to discuss further. global.developer44@gmail.com
Skype - global.developer44@gmail.com
Kind Regards,
GD

I am thrilled to express my strong interest in the position of Ionic 2 UI/UX Designer that you have outlined. As a dedicated professional in the field of UI UX design and development services, I am confident that my skills and experience align perfectly with your project requirements.

Hello There,
I can help you out with your requirement and provide you best solution please connect so that we can discuss further in detail.

Best Regards
IBR INFOTECH COMPANY BROCHURE