Ionic 2 $$ - seeking

I’m searching a developer know well Ionic 2
Please write me here…

----- UPDATE -----
I’ve found thanks to all :slight_smile:

Hello Blondie

Can definitely assist you please join me on Skype for detail discussion if possible

My Skype @ cis.am3

Looking for your response

Thanks & regards
Frank Jones

We have Ionic 2 resources readily available get started on the project. Please let me know your convenient time to discuss about the project.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com

Hey,

I’m independent developer who works with Ionic 2 since December 2015. You can check my personal apps at:

I’ve also created two commercial apps for an external clients (remotely). Feel free to drop me a message at kamil.rykowski[at]gmail.com

Hello @Blondie,

Keenly interested to work with you, would be glad to connect and showcase the promising work.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Thanks for many proposal, at now i’ve found a developer !

hey @blondie63,
Im looking to find a developer soon, for a couple of upcoming projects, and just wondering how the process of finding a developer through this forum worked out for you?
thanks

Hello,

Just sent you a PM.

Please check and let me know with a reply.

Best Regards,
Arnold Brown

Hello @eazyweb,

We are a team of Ionic Developer and worked on my projects. You can see some of our work in Ionic Market place http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

If you are interested then send me test email so I can share more projects or work. You can contact me via skype manish.osuniverse or email manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com

Regards,
Manish