Ion-slide pager overlays the slide

I have been reading a couple of post about this issue (some of them really old) but apparently it seems like the ionic team havent recognize the problem as a framwork bug since is still happening. Im really new to Angular and ionic but i have been trying for a while to position the slide-pager above my slides but everytime i resize the height of the viewport (im just testing the app on a browser) the slide-pager overlays the slide. Really hope somebody can help. Here’s how my slides are build:

<ion-slide>
        <ion-content>
          <h1 class="texto-azul centrado">APP BSRenting</h1>
          <h2>Bienvenido</h2>
          <p>Esta Aplicación permite registrar las incidencias asociadas al servicio de renting de vehículos.</p>
          <p>La aplicación que se plantea es una app in-house que facilite la comunicación entre los usuarios de BSRenting y el Contact Center, para la gestión de los partes de accidentes, averías, mantenimiento y robo. El proyecto se incluye en la iniciativa de creación de la app, la Web y la base de datos para gestionar la información, esta propuesta se centra únicamente en la App para dispositivos móviles, los servicios para almacenamiento y consulta de la información y la base de datos para almacenarla.</p>
        </ion-content>  
</ion-slide>

Here’s the CSS for the .slider and .slider-page

.slider {
position: absolute;
top: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
}

.slider-pager {
top: initial;
bottom: 20px;
}

So the pager will position at the very end of the page but when i change the height of the viewport and the height of the slide change the pager will overlay the slide.