Ion-segment does not allow to create dynamic form Error assigning value to ng-reflect-model input

ERROR

VIEW

<form class="col m12" *ngSwitchCase="'articulos'" style="padding-top: 0;">
        <ion-item *ngFor="let item of partesCarros;let i = index;" style="padding-left: 0;">
          <ion-grid>
            <ion-row style="margin: 0;">
              <ion-col col-1 style="padding-top: 30px;">
                <i class="medium material-icons" id="cam{{i}}" (click)="getCamara(i)" *ngIf="form.id_registro ==''">camera</i>
                <i class="medium material-icons" id="cam{{i}}" (click)="getCamara(i)" *ngIf="form.id_registro !=''">image</i>
              </ion-col>
              <ion-col col-11 style="padding-left: 20px;">
                <div class="titleParte">{{item.parte}}</div>
                <div class="inputParte">
                  <input type="number" style="font-size:2.3rem;text-align: center;width: 20%;float: left;margin: 0;" name="cantidad_ingreso" [(ngModel)]="registroPartes[i].cantidad_ingreso" name="cantidad_ingreso" placeholder="N°">
                  <select style="display: block;border-radius: 5px;width: 80%;" [(ngModel)]="registroPartes[i].estado_parte_ingreso" name="estado_parte_ingreso">
                    <option value="">--Estado--</option>
                    <option value="B">Bueno</option>
                    <option value="R">Regular</option>
                    <option value="M">Malo</option>
                  </select>
                  <input type="text" style="font-size:1.4rem;width: 100%;float:left;margin:0;" placeholder="Observaciones" name="observacion_ingreso" [(ngModel)]="registroPartes[i].observacion_ingreso">
                </div>
              </ion-col>
            </ion-row>
          </ion-grid>
        </ion-item>

The only “ion-segment” I see is in the topic headline.

I have three ion-segment-button and that is the content of the last article and I create 2 fields of text and a drop-down list for each part but at the moment of changing the amount of an article and change of tab to cart or general and then vulevo to articles That value is not mounted appears in the ng-reflect-model but not the input