Hello, I get this error in my project when trying to use ‘ion-popover’ or ‘ion-modal’ with ionic 5:
Error: src/app/help/help.page.html:22:3 - error NG8001: 'ion-modal' is not a known element...
All other ionic components work properly
Some solutions I tried, none helped:
- I tried creating a new page and using the elements in it, still get the same error.
- I checked that I have imports: [CommonModule, IonicModule] in the module files.
- Updated to the latest @ionic-angular 5 version
- Made sure that all pages have a route
- Tried ion-select with interface=“popover”, still opens as alert
This is my ionic environment:
Ionic CLI : 6.17.1 (C:\Users\gelet\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@ionic\cli) Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 5.9.3 @angular-devkit/build-angular : 12.1.4 @angular-devkit/schematics : 12.1.4 @angular/cli : 12.1.4 @ionic/angular-toolkit : 4.0.0