Introducing AI-Powered Troubleshooting for Your Builds

Originally published at: Introducing AI-Powered Troubleshooting for Your Builds - Ionic Blog

Whether you’re building for the web or mobile, we’ve all faced one of the greatest enemies of developer productivity – build errors. You’re on a roll, making great strides, and just when you’re about to deploy, a build error throws a wrench in your momentum.  Investigating and resolving build errors can be time-consuming and often…

Is this why support tickets don’t seem to work anymore?

Today is the second time I’ve tried to submit a ticket but only get a white screen.

Hi @nvahalik, I’m sorry you experienced an issue submitting a support ticket. I’ve made the team aware and they are investigating. In the meantime, can you reach out to support@ionic.io with more details? We’re happy to help.

How to turn this feature on? I’ve checked a failed build and don’t see that top panel.

Hi @Hills90210, service should be restored, can you check again and see if the top panel is appearing now?

Yes, I see it now, thank you. Works great too, thank you Ionic team for the hard work! :slightly_smiling_face: