International phone numbers - Modul for ionic v3/4

Hi all,

does anyone know a good module for international phone numbers?
I need it for the phone auth of firebase.

This one is looking really nice, but not working with angular6/ionicv4.

Do you have any idea?

I got recommended this from a co-worker

I’m using this in an Angular6 project and a Ionic 3 project

• I ran into an issue where the flag images weren’t loading so I converted the flag images into data uri (Google ‘png to data uri’) there’s heaps of free online converters.

in the app.scss file
@import "../../node_modules/intl-tel-input/build/css/intlTelInput";

@mixin override-paths-for-flag-images() { // rule here to override paths for these images, copied images from "node_modules/intl-tel-input/build/image" .iti-flag { background-image: url(insert data uri here); // for flags.png // replace with data uri (does not need quotes) } @media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) { .iti-flag { background-image: url(insert data uri here); // for flags@2x.png // replace with data uri (does not need quotes) } } } @include override-paths-for-flag-images();

1 Like

does this work flawlessly on mobile too given that it doesn’t use ionic components internally?

Have you given this a try?
It works in a production app.