Installing "cordova-plugin-camera" for android Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 9.1.0, failed version requirement: >=10.0.0

ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-camera
npm install @ionic-native/camera
This plugin installed and show in package.json
@ionic-native/camera”: “^5.36.0”,

But still showing warning
Native: tried calling Camera.getPicture, but the Camera plugin is not installed.
pluginWarn
Install the Camera plugin: ‘ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-camera’

My ionic info :

Please help anyone

That means the plugin requires cordova-android 10.0.0 or newer, but you are using cordova-android 9.1.0.

Run

cordova platform rm android
cordova platform add android@latest

But make sure you have read the release blog post first as it includes important information you should know
https://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2021/07/20/cordova-android-10.0.0.html

Thanks Mr @jcesarmobile to reply me. Yes i have created fresh project and follow u
cordova platform rm android
cordova platform add android@latest
but i got while build :
ionic cordova build android

@jcesarmobile 3 months ago i was created another project all r working .This problem is coming in new project.

Because 3 months ago latest cordova-plugin-camera didn’t require cordova-android >= 10.0.0

You can also downgrade cordova-plugin-camera to an older version where cordova-android >= 10.0.0 wasn’t required and keep using cordova-android 9.

To use cordova-android >= 10.0.0 you have to uninstall cordova-plugin-whitelist because it was integrated into cordova-android 10.

You also have to use latest version of cordova-plugin-ionic-webview, you are using 4 and latest is 5.

@jcesarmobile please check my first comment.

I don’t see how that is related to what I just told you

my problem doesn’t solve but @jcesarmobile thanks for reply :pray:

Did you find any solutions?

@zulkarnainshah yes i have solved.

Continuing the discussion from Installing "cordova-plugin-camera" for android Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 9.1.0, failed version requirement: >=10.0.0:

@keshavking111 hi may i know how u solve it?

Struggling with the same issue can you please share the steps to resolve.

It’s working with camera version 5.0.2. :slightly_smiling_face: