Inappbrowser - options not working (iOS)

Hi, I’m having trouble with getting the options for the inappbrowser working. For some reason, the only option that has any effect is the ‘toolbarposition’. I can switch this between top & bottom - but no other options work (not even location:no).

openPage(url) {
  	let options = {
  		toolbarposition: 'bottom',
  		toolbarcolor: '#488aff',
  		navigationbuttoncolor: '#ffffff',
  		hideurlbar: 'yes',
  		closebuttoncaption: 'close'
  	};

const browser = this.iab.create(url,'_blank', options);
  	browser.show();
  }

I’ve also tried the options as a string.

Some options you are using are not actually option for the inAppBrowser like
navigationbuttoncolor and toolbarcolor and hideurlbar
also you set the locationoption twice once no at the top, then yes before last, remove one

for more info, check this link :
In App Browser

Hi, Yeah just noticed the duplicate location - after taking that out, still no luck!

If you visit the github project for inappbrowser, you’ll see those options are available for android and ios - strange that they aren’t supported/listed for ionic native :confused:

Yes you are right, i just checked the github repo
but it says

navigationbuttoncolor: set to a valid hex color string, for example: #00ff00, and it will change the color of both navigation buttons from default. Only has effect if user has location set to yes and not hidenavigationbuttons set to yes.

this confused me, so try adding it with yes

and not hidenavigationbuttons set to yes.

toolbarcolor: set to a valid hex color string, for example: #00ff00, and it will change the color the toolbar from default. Only has effect if user has location set to yes.

hideurlbar: set to yes to hide the url bar on the location toolbar, only has effect if user has location set to yes. The default value is no.

so try these options and see if they work for you

let options = {
hidenavigationbuttons:'yes',
toolbarposition: ‘bottom’,
toolbarcolor: ‘#488aff’,
navigationbuttoncolor: ‘#ffffff’,
hideurlbar: ‘yes’,
closebuttoncaption: ‘close’
};