In app browser / webview links from embedded iFrame

Is this possible;
I am wanting to open the cordova InAppBrowser whenever links are clicked from an embedded iFrame. I am using ngx-twitter-timeline to display an embedded Twitter Timeline in my app, the code is fairly simple in that you just use the custom element from ngx-twitter-timeline and specify a URL and it then renders the feed for you.

<ngx-twitter-timeline [data]="{sourceType: 'url', url: 'https://twitter.com/CareersAtUlster'}" [opts]="{tweetLimit: 50}"></ngx-twitter-timeline>

However, when a tweet is clicked inside the app on IOS and Android, the current page is replaced with Twitter… I want to change this so that when a link is clicked then the InAppBrowser opens the link with the location bar and controls. I have InAppBrowser in my project for opening specific links, but I am not sure how I can have it open links that are loaded from an iFrame.

My Ionic Info:

Ionic:

ionic (Ionic CLI)             : 4.10.3
   Ionic Framework               : @ionic/angular 4.0.1
   @angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.12.4
   @angular-devkit/schematics    : 7.2.4
   @angular/cli                  : 7.2.4
   @ionic/angular-toolkit        : 1.4.0

Capacitor:

capacitor (Capacitor CLI) : 1.0.0-beta.8
   @capacitor/core           : 1.0.0-beta.8

Cordova:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.1.2 (cordova-lib@8.1.1)
   Cordova Platforms     : android 7.1.1, ios 4.5.5
   Cordova Plugins       : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.1.3, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 2.2.0, (and 8 other plugins)

System:

ios-deploy : 1.9.4
   NodeJS     : v8.11.4 (/usr/local/bin/node)
   npm        : 6.8.0
   OS         : macOS Mojave
   Xcode      : Xcode 10.1 Build version 10B61

any solutions
I am trying to add embedded twitter timeline and here issue is when user click on that iframe tweet it hide current app web view and open twitter url, so fully weird things happen,
Any one have solution,
Thanks