Impossible to run ionic build android

I have a couple of days with this problem, upgrade to the new version ionic and present the following problem:

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 11.556 secs

/Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126
                throw e;
                      ^
Error code 1 for command: /Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildDebug,-b,/Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: /Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: /Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:131:23)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:1008:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1080:5)

Previously in some cases I had also earned this problem but could solve the following ways:

export ANDROID_HOME=/Users/abdi/adt/sdk
export PATH=${PATH}:$ANDROID_HOME/tools:$ANDROID_HOME/platform-tools

And :

brew install ant

But now nothing works, upgrade my JDK JAVA_HOME And ANDROID_HOME and check everything is correct. Crazy I have this problem I can not solve encounter multiple ways to fix it but no work for me. Also try removing the platform and add it again but nothing.

Try running the gradle command directly, like

/Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b /Users/lixsys/app_view/platforms/android/build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true

Maybe you’ll get some more informative error messages.

1 Like

For some reason, after uninstalling and probae many solutions, I throw an error for ONLY plugin on android, so you delete, edit my file plugins and everything was solved. @encodedmirko

1 Like