Image Editors for Web/Angular Ionic

Hi All, I’m looking for a decent image editor but can’t seem to find a good looking and working one for Angular, even vanilla JS as I don’t see good Angular ones. Anyone know of any good ones? These are the ones I found so far:

I was hoping syncfusion had a JS one but unfortunately not yet.

1 Like

I saw that one, it’s great but has no drawing capabilities. I’m resorting to Pintura and coughing up the license for now.

I purchased the Pintura license and the Angular license. I need an editor for drawing on pictures/text and maybe cropping capabilities.

Found this one:

1 Like

Also found:

1 Like

Thanks, yes I saw this too, but the interface is lacking and does not have drawing capabilities.

Hey everyone! Finding a solid image editor for Angular or vanilla JS can indeed be a bit tricky, but don’t worry, there are options out there. Here are a few suggestions:

1. ngx-image-editor: This is a popular choice for Angular projects. It’s an image editor component for Angular, offering features like cropping, resizing, rotating, and more.
  2. Angular Image Editor: Another option specifically designed for Angular projects. It provides a range of editing functionalities, including filters, adjustments, and annotations.
  3. Vanilla JS Options: While Angular-specific editors might be limited, there are plenty of vanilla JS image editing libraries you can integrate into your Angular project. One such option is CamanJS, which offers a powerful set of image editing features that you can easily incorporate into your Angular application.

When it comes to outsourcing photo editing tasks, using professional (https://Photo Retouching Services) can save you time and ensure high-quality results. You can start your search by using the keyword “Photo Retouching Services” to explore various options available. Make sure to check reviews, portfolios, and pricing to find the best fit for your needs.

Remember, whether you choose an Angular-specific editor or opt for a vanilla JS solution, integrating it seamlessly into your project can enhance your users’ experience and streamline your workflow. Good luck with your search!