I'm not able to run my app on android device because of this error

— This error show all the time even I try to remove the Android platform and add again —

Please if anyone knows about it let me know

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 1 mins 18.416 secs
Built the following apk(s):
E:/Aproject/Project file/thenationaltv app/mynationaltv/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-debug.apk

native-run.cmd android --app platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk
No hardare devices found, attempting emulator…
Selected emulator HKE839LB
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘E:\Aproject\Project file\thenationaltv app\mynationaltv\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk’
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess native-run.

native-run.cmd android --app platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-d... exited with exit code 1.

Re-running this command with the --verbose flag may provide more information.
1 Like

I have the same error. It’s very strange, when I do:

ionic cordova run android --list

recognizes the device.

Errors (!):

ERR_UNSUITABLE_API_INSTALLATION: No suitable API installation found.

Connected Devices:

Xiaomi Mi A1 (API 28) 9bc49b9f0504

Virtual Devices:

No virtual devices found

Sometimes the deploy works, sometimes not.

1 Like

This issue is because the Android SDK versions installed don’t have the relevant images installed.
On Android Studio go to SDK Manager and make sure each SDK platform checked has the relevant system image also checked (and vice versa).

If you want to know which packages are creating the problem for you, run npm i -g native-run@latest then native-run android --sdk-info in the root of your capacitor project directory.

Should solve it!