Iframe is not working in Android (real device) although it is working well in iOS

Hi everyone!
I embedded iframe in the App. Although the iframe is working well in iOS, it is not showing anything in Android (real device).
Here is the example of iframe:

<iframe width="100%" height="325" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.google.com/publicdata/embed?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&amp;ctype=l&amp;strail=false&amp;bcs=d&amp;nselm=h&amp;met_y=se_prm_enrl&amp;scale_y=lin&amp;ind_y=false&amp;rdim=country&amp;idim=country:AUS&amp;ifdim=country&amp;tstart=42829200000&amp;tend=1305133200000&amp;hl=en_US&amp;dl=en_US&amp;ind=false&amp;xMax=180&amp;xMin=-180&amp;yMax=-52.596058061397336&amp;yMin=76.39084946669426&amp;mapType=t&amp;icfg&amp;iconSize=0.5"></iframe>

Could you please guide me how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Since you forgot the example, I’m not sure whether you tried this or not, but I used that some time ago and it worked :

<ion-content overflow-scroll="true">
   <iframe ng-src="{{embedUrl}}" style="width: 100%; height: 100%"></iframe>
</ion-content>

You also want to use the inAppBrowser plugin I think. It might help.

Thank you Jerry. I added it but, it is not showing the code. That’s why I did screenshot.

So I need to change src to ng-src?

I’m not sure, didn’t play with this since a long time. I don’t think it will help you to change to ng-src, though, since I did that because I had random urls. You should better add overflow-scroll=“true” to ion-content and try the inAppBrowser plugin

cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-inappbrowser

good luck

I see. I’ll try it. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

It is same like before. It is worked well in simulator but, it doesn’t work in real device (Android). iOS is worked. I don’t want to use inappbrowser

Anyone can help me??

I have a same problem…

If you are using cordova 5.0 or above then add the white-list plugin.

ionic plugin add https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-whitelist.git

yea, use the whitelist plugin and add in config.xml

<allow-navigation href="*" />