I am trying to get a release APK Please help me

hi,

please help me… I am trying to get a release APK for my app and I get this error everytime I run this code

cordova build --release android

Error: Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s,/c,“C:\app\radio-Almarfah\platforms\android\gradlew cdvBuildRelease -b C:\app\radio-Almarfah\platforms\android\build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true -Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true”

how can I fix this error…

for your information, I did not build this app, someone did it for me and send me the hole project and told me to use ionic to complete it and submit it to google play

You might be better off just asking whoever made it for you to build you the unsigned release apk. Then you can sign it and upload it to Google Play.

the problem is that I can not reach him, and he give me the my-release-key.keystore
and I am new to ionic , I do not know what to do , please help

Did he also send you the apk? Seems like he would. If you go to platforms -> android -> build -> outputs -> apk, is there a file named something like android-release-unsigned.apk?

yes he did… but , he told me if I want to change things in the app I have to do it and use ionic to get the apk. when I did the changes and I tried to get the APK it gives me this error
Error: Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s,/c,“C:\app\radio-Almarfah\platforms\android\gradlew cdvBuildRelease -b C:\app\radio-Almarfah\platforms\android\build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true -Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true”

You might try following something like this:

For windows, note your java and android sdk may be in slightly different locations depending on the version you are using.

Create the release apk

ionic build android --release

Sign the apk - You will need to create the keystore in advance

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_55\bin\jarsigner" -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore mycoolapp.keystore ./platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-release-unsigned.apk mycoolapp

Get rid of the old version if it is there

del ./platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/mycoolapp.apk

Zip Align the output

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\24.0.1\zipalign" -v 4 ./platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-release-unsigned.apk ./platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/mycoolapp.apk