How to integrate google map navigation inside my ionic application?

Hi Team,

I am developing a hybrid mobile app using ionic framework, i need support on using google map API services in my ionic app.

I need to integrate google map navigation inside my ionic application.

Actually i want to use google map navigation as like which is used in ola cabs or uber cabs.

From the google maps documentation, i have already implemented, direction from one location to another, calculating distance in km and once i am ready to start the ride, i need to show the map navigation inside my ionic app and to track the distance travelled inside my ionic app itself.

Currently i am using native component, this will open google map in separately with the location navigation.

But my requirement is to show google map navigation inside my ionic app.

Please make a note, i have already created a billing account in google map console.

Kindly help me out to implement this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Prem Kumaran R

1 Like

Hey Prem,

have you worked and got the solution for this, i need also extractly for your idea… is this possible to share the basic code for this.

Thank you
Ram

Hi Prem_Programador, I’m stuck with the same problem and was wondering if you managed to solve this? If you can point me in any direction it will be appreciated, I found this from google but I can’t manage to find any documentation on this or if this will be possible within ionic framework.

Thanks

Did any one came with solution?

desperately looking for the navigator inside my ionic app…anyone got solution?, please help me

Step by step
When you want to share a location visually, a map is an effective way to do it. But with Google Maps Platform’s mapping optionsand even the consumer Google Maps apps, there are several approaches to consider. Even you can localize apartamentos en zahara de los atunes. Choosing the right approach for you comes with different features, costs, and customization options. In this post, we’ll cover three popular options and explain when each makes sense to use.

1. Generate a custom map link to send users to the right location on maps google
  2. Use the Static Maps API for a non-interactive snapshot of a location
  3. Build a dynamic map with the Google Maps JavaScript API

We’ll start with the quickest, simplest map tool, then add a little more complexity with each example to show you the many ways you can customize your map.